Community Groups are a big deal. Everyone needs a community. When Jesus died, he died to form a community of disciples...the church. God designed this community as the space where we grow best.
A Community Group is a community of people connected for discipleship through Bible study, prayer, and spiritually encouraging relationships. At Highland, Community Groups are organized according to life-stage, community, or just convenient meeting times.
You are welcome to visit a Community Group to see if it is a fit. If you need any help finding a Community Group, please contact us. We would love to partner with you in finding a Community Group that fits you.
What does a Community Group look like?
A Community Group consists of people who meet on a regular basis in someone’s home to study and discuss the Bible, pray for one another, care for one another, and do ministry together. These groups meet all across Grove City on various nights of the week.
How do you get connected to a Community Group?
If you’re interested in getting plugged into a Highland Community Group, simply email our church office at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our leadership will be in touch soon to help you find a group or contact one of our Community Group leaders below to discuss the dynamic of each group.
Community Groups Leader Contacts
1) Zach Hamilton 614-282-8936 Email:
2) Singles/Young Professionals - Alli Compton 614-557-7550 Email:
3) Harold Gardner 614-260-7617 Meeting at 1:00pm 2nd Monday of the Month
1) David Thomas - (614) 506-0856 Email: email@example.com
1) Michael Crump - (614) 639-5221 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Mark Jordan - Meets at 6pm. (614) 871-9421 Email: email@example.com
2) Drew Lenox - Meets at 5pm. (614) 364-1821 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org